Staying connected in real-time is essential!
Skype for Business Online will be retired on July 31, 2021, after which it will no longer be accessible or supported. We encourage you to begin your journey to Microsoft Teams today to maximize benefits realization and ensure your organization has the proper time to implement your upgrade.
Follow this quick guide's advice to upgrade your users from Skype to Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams Benefits
- Communication and collaboration in one place, including chat, file sharing, video conferencing, and more.
- Teams can quickly access files, apps, and resources from one platform, eliminating the need to switch between different tools.
- Remote work capabilities, allowing teams to work together seamlessly regardless of location.
- Customizable to fit your specific needs with integrations and apps, allowing you to optimize your workflow and streamline processes.
- Robust security measures are in place, ensuring that all data and conversations are encrypted and secure.
- Accessible from anywhere, with support for multiple platforms, devices, and operating systems, making it easy to stay connected with your team from anywhere in the world.